My Baseball Season

This blog post is going to be about my baseball season and trust me there’s some awesome stuff

First things first I started in my regular baseball season you can call it house league or little league I prefer to call it house league. But let’s get started so my first season of ball this year I wanted to try a new position back catcher. I was good at back catcher, so coach Bryan put me catcher first in most of his games I think he really liked me in those games we played. We played not that many games, but they were all fun slash we ONLY HAD ONE LOST IN THE INTIRE SEASON! And then it was the last game we had an advantage we were home team. It started out nice it was starting like zero to zero but then we started hitting we got up to 15 RUNS! They had only had 2 runs so the umpire called mercy pioneer’s win. And that’s are team we were all very happy that we won but there was still one thing to do before the season ended. It’s called skills its where you win important things like running pop fly catching accuracy and batting skills. theirs 11 players on the team and I ONE TWO OF THEM! I won best runner and best pop fly catcher I was so happy it was awesome. Then we gave a HIP HIP HOARAY for the ether team that lost the tournament.

And that was all about my first baseball season of the year all write about my next one soon.

LIAM